SBI Bank Clerk 101 Speed Tests for the Preliminary & Mains Exam No matter where you PREPARE from � a coaching or any textbook/ Guide – 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student�s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
The book is based on the concept of TRP � Test, Revise and Practice. It aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
- 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
- Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the SBI Clerk exam. Each test contains around 25-30 MCQs on the latest pattern of the exam.
- The whole syllabus has been divided into 5 sections which are further distributed into 91 topics. Each section ends with a Section Test.
1. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE is distributed into 23 topics + 1 Section Test.
2. REASONING is distributed into 27 topics + 1 Section Test.
3. ENGLISH is distributed into 18 topics + 1 Section Test.
4. COMPUTER & MARKETING APTITUDE is distributed into 8 topics + 1 Section Test.
5. GENERAL AWARENESS is distributed into 15 topics + 1 Section Test.
- Finally at the end 5 PRACTICE SETS based on the latest pattern are provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam.
- In all, the book contains 3600+ Highly Relevant MCQ�s in the form of 101 tests.
- Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
- The book provides Separate Tests. The book comes with perforation such that each test can be torn out of the book.
- Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
- The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can
- The General Awareness section has been updated with latest Current Affairs Questions.
- It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.
- Download Complete Book