1. CAT 2017 Paper with detailed solutions included to give aspirants a clear perspective of the CAT pattern
2. More questions added to the more relevant question types from the latest CAT perspective like Para Jumbles, Summary of the Paragraph, Irrelevant Statement and Last Sentence of the Paragraph
3. The section “Flavor of Exams” containing questions from XAT and IIFT has been added in this edition with detailed solutions
4. Provides exhaustive practice on Reading Comprehension questions with special emphasis on the latest pattern of short passages from the CAT
5. Chapters on Phrasal Verbs, Critical Reasoning and Paragraph Completion included – questions from these come regularly in the CAT exam
6. Adopts a scientific approach to solve CAT problems in the allotted time frame; this helps to improve time management in terms of question solving, a crucial element in the examination
7. Tips and Tricks for Sentence Correction.
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008.
Meenakshi Upadhyay is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore and has been deeply involved in training students for the CAT, CSAT and other management, aptitude entrance examinations for more than 15 years.
With McGraw-Hill, they have a number of best-sellers to their credit. These are:
? How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
? How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
? How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
(with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
? Study Package for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
? Test Series for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)