If you work in a STEM field, chances are you’ll be using MATLABon a daily basis. MATLAB is a popular and powerful computationaltool and this book provides everything you need to startmanipulating and plotting your data. MATLAB has rapidly become thepremier data tool, and MATLAB For Dummies is a comprehensiveguide to the fundamentals. MATLAB For Dummies guides youthrough this complex computational language from installation tovisualization to automation.
- Learn MATLAB’s language fundamentals including syntax,operators, and data types
- Understand how to use the most important window in MATLAB– the Command Window
- Get the basics of linear algebra to get up and running withvectors, matrices, and hyperspace
- Automate your work with programming scripts and functions
- Plot graphs in 2D and 3D to visualize your data
- Includes a handy guide for MATLAB’s functions and plottingroutines
MATLAB is an essential part of the analysis arsenal andMATLAB For Dummies provides clear, thorough guidance to getthe most out of your data.
Download MATLAB For Dummies by jim Sizemore