MASTER PIC MICROCONTROLLER TECHNOLOGY AND ADD POWER TO YOUR NEXT PROJECT!
Tap into the latest advancements in PIC technology with the fully revamped Third Edition of McGraw-Hill’s Programming and Customizing the PIC Microcontroller. Long known as the subject’s definitive text, this indispensable volume comes packed with more than 600 illustrations, and provides comprehensive, easy-to-understand coverage of the PIC microcontroller’s hardware and software schemes.
With 100 experiments, projects, and libraries, you get a firm grasp of PICs, how they work, and the ins-and-outs of their most dynamic applications. Written by renowned technology guru Myke Predko, this updated edition features a streamlined, more accessible format, and delivers:
- Concentration on the three major PIC families, to help you fully understand the synergy between the Assembly, BASIC, and C programming languages
- Coverage of the latest program development tools
- A refresher in electronics and programming, as well as reference material, to minimize the searching you will have to do
- Setting up your own PIC microcontroller development lab
- PIC MCU basics
- PIC microcontroller interfacing capabilities, software development, and applications
- Useful tables and data
- Basic electronics
- Digital electronics
- BASIC reference
- C reference
- 16-bit numbers
- Useful circuits and routines that will help you get your applications up and running quickly